Blue Flower

Topic-icon Relations/Relaciones

6 years 5 months ago #212 by Lynjebelle

I wouldn't use Internet to find the love of my life, first at all, I think internet is the most dangerous place to find someone you can trust, because we can't know who is behind of that person we talk, we don't see his/her action, maybe that person is older than us and he/ she is pretending to have our age...it could be a lot of things. Nowadays we have to be more carefully of what we do in Internet and who we talk with, because they're so much scammers and dangerous persons.

Katherine
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlijah-02, elenac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #216 by elenac

I agreeLynjebelle wrote:

I wouldn't use Internet to find the love of my life, first at all, I think internet is the most dangerous place to find someone you can trust, because we can't know who is behind of that person we talk, we don't see his/her action, maybe that person is older than us and he/ she is pretending to have our age...it could be a lot of things. Nowadays we have to be more carefully of what we do in Internet and who we talk with, because they're so much scammers and dangerous persons.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlijah-02, Lynjebelle

6 years 5 months ago #218 by Carlijah-02

elenac wrote:

I agreeLynjebelle wrote:
I agree too

Aria the dragon<3
The following user(s) said Thank You: elenac

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds