Blue Flower

Topic-icon 50 Ways to Improve Your Health

6 years 10 months ago #28 by Raluca.alexoae

A way in which I keep my health is sport. Usually I go running every evening if it is hot outside and if the weather is bad in the gym. This helps me because it keeps me in shape and I Will be able to overcome problems.

The following user(s) said Thank You: elenac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #31 by Dragos06

I do sport every day in a gym or in a stadion. I eat just fruits and vegetables after I do sport.

6 years 10 months ago #41 by minosaka

sometimes people neglect working out on a frequent basis, but it is highly recommended that they do it, for their physical and mental harmony; drinking a great amount of water daily improves health considerably, along with a suitable diet.
in addition, because health doesn't only imply our physical state, but also our psychological one, our self confidence is the most important factor in our life. if we don't have the necessary positivity to reach our aims (in this case, keep our health and life flowing), then it is impossible to be completely healthy. whenever I work out, I always fill my mind with positive thoughts, so that the workout session will be completed accordingly.
just love your body, love yourself, take care of yourself, and you will surely be healthy!

6 years 10 months ago #49 by MartaLM

Hi, I'm Marta and I think it’s too important to have good nutrition and good habits for your health.
I follow a healthy plan, every day I eat fruit, vegetables, milk, bread, water... And usually meat or fish. I think that it’s important to follow a good healthy plan.

I drink a lot of water every day, this is essential to be hydrated. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlijah-02, elenac

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #55 by sf13

eat vegetables, don't do drugs and don't drink too much alcohol

6 years 10 months ago #57 by kurtpatton

I do sports and go to the gym every week, I also will run 3 times a week , I also like eating mandarines and fruit in general.

:evil:

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds